The stages of sealing the cement surface are as follows:
- Clearing: First, clear the surface from dust, grease, petroleum materials, and all other materials that prevent adhesion and intrusion of insulation products from the surface. In addition, remove all loose spots by hatchet, chisel or angle grinder.
- Sealing the cementitious-surface roofs: Apply NSG-N50 repair mortar: If there are numerous deep cracks on the surface, first produce a repair mortar with NSG-N50 (1 unit of NSG-N50 + 5 units of water + Cement and sifted silica or stone powder) and apply it on the surface of cracks such that all existing pores are filled.
Then wait as long as the NSG-N50 repair mortar dries completely. The drying time varies depending on the weather and ambient temperature. cz-lekarna.com.
- NSG-B70 Grout: Before applying the main insulation layer, it is necessary to produce a grout by NSG-B70, a product with %65 waterproofing and %35 hardening properties in order to be applied in the form of mastic on the surface (one unit of NSG-B70 + three units of Water + Cement and Silica).
- Implementation of procedure 222 with NSG-Z-90:
- First, mix NSG-Z90 with water in a 1:1 ratio and apply the mixture on the surface twice with the time interval of drying the first coat.
- Make an almost dilute grout with NSG-Z90 (1 unit of NSG-Z90 + 1 unit of water + cement and silica) and coat it on the surface twice with the time interval of drying the first coat.
- Mix NSG-Z90 with water in a 1:1ratio and coat it on the surface twice with the time interval of drying the first coat.
Buy this product