Preparation of NSG-Z90
Make sure that the final surface is firm, subsidence-free, and that there are no or deep or surface cracks in the foundation (Restoration of the structural cracks is done by NSG-N50 in pre-sealing steps).
Clean the surface from any contamination (grease, dust, petroleum materials such as mold oil, oil paint, old coating, etc.) and cure the concrete or cement surface by water spraying.
General Application procedure
Applying procedures may vary depending on the place of apply.
Solution A: At all stages, the combination of one unit of NSG-Z90 with one unit of water is called solution A.
- Sealing cementitious surfaces ( Procedure 222)
- Apply solution A with a brush on the surface twice with the time interval of drying of the previous layer.
- Mix solution A with 1 unit of cement and 2 units of sifted stone powder (micronized silica). Then apply the resulted fluid grout with a brush on the surface twice with the time interval of drying of the previous layer.
- Do the first step again.
- Color sealing (waterproof paint)
If you want to paint the structure, you can do the third step: combine 3 units of acrylic paint (water-based) with 1 unit of NSG-Z90 or combine 3 units of plastic paint with 1 unit of NSG-Z90.
- Sealing and resining the face of the structure
Apply solution A with a brush or pump on the surface twice. Make sure that the second layer is coated only when the first coating is entirely dried.
The suitable ratio is 600 cc per square meter for sealing, and 300 cc per square meter for resining,
Approximate compounding rate
1 unit of NSG-Z90 + 1 unit of water
In order to protect the product for a long time, keep it clean and free of any additives (even water) and close tightly the lid of the container (In accordance with storage condition).
This product is available in the following package sizes:
- 20 Liter containers
- 4 Liter containers
- 1 Liter containers
- 300 CC containers
Buy this product