NSG-N50 Impacts on Fresh Concrete
Although most of NSG-N50, water-reducing additives and bubble-forming materials have similar impacts on the fresh concrete, it is remarkable to remember that it also has other positive impacts on:
- Bleeding of fresh concrete: NSG-N50 causes a significant reduction in the rate and amount of concrete bleeding.
- Hydration process: NSG-N50 has no impact on the cement setting and hydration.
Advantages of Applying NSG-N50 on the Hardened Concrete Properties:
- The compressive and tensile strength of this product does not have a significant impact on the 28-day strength of concrete unless the water-reducing additive is also used in the concrete mix. In this case, the compressive strength increases due to the water-cement ratio reduction.
- The main purpose of adding NSG-N50 to concrete is to reduce the rainwater and the running water infiltration in order to protect the beauty of the surface and seal it.
- Added sealing additive in the concrete mix prevents the growth of algae on the concrete surface.
- This product, even in small amounts, increases the durability of concrete in the thawing-freezing cycle.
The remarkable important point, however, is that the sealing additive should be used sufficiently. In this case, the surface adsorption will be reduced.
In addition to sealing, NSG-N50 can also prevent corrosion of steel bars by the average amount of chlorine. This product has a dual advantage. First, it prevents water infiltration in the concrete, and on the other hand, it prevents corrosion of the steels in the concrete by cathodic or anodic protection. NSG-N50 keeps the concrete surface clean in the long term, while not having adverse effects on other concrete properties. It also improves the surface resistance to the thawing-freezing cycle, dehydration melting, concrete curing, and reinforcement protection.
Buy this Product