Jacuzzi manufacturing and insulation steps with NSG products
- Excavation and construction waste transportation: The place is excavated appropriate machinery and then the construction waste is transported.
- Revetment and drainage: After excavation and transportation of the construction waste, revetment implementation and drainage of the floor are done in addition to concrete placement. It is recommended to use NSG-N50 for concrete placement.
- Reinforcement and Molding: After revetment, reinforcement is done (usually with a size #2 indented bar in two lines spacing 20 cm).
- Plumbing system: plumbing system, including inlet and outlet water pipes must be installed prior to concrete placement.
- Concrete placement: concrete placement is done on the floors and walls of the pool in 20-25 cm on average, it is recommended to be done with NSG-N50.
- Insulation Operation: After concrete placement is the best time to perform the insulation in the following steps:
- Preparation of the substructure of the main insulation layer using a paste mixture of cement and the stone powder in order to remove the pores.
- Apply of Formula 222 using the NSG-Z90 and NSG-PLC mesh based on the following instructions:
- Prepare the Primary protection layer created by NSG-Z90 Primer for permeability in the plastered layer.
- Create the main insulation layer with NSG-Z90 mastic and the NSG-PLC mesh on the points of the structure that need to be leveled and have an increased elasticity coefficient.
- Apply the NSG-Z90 protective varnish to create the final waterproof layer and do the curing on the entire surface.
- Tiling: when the insulation operation is finished, tiling the Jacuzzi should be executed with the mortar made by NSG-B70.