Pointing and Sealing with NSG-Z90
A case to consider: There is a bathroom with empty and damaged joints from which water leaks to the lower floor. How is it possible to point this bathroom with NSG-Z90 and then seal it? Is a housewife able to do this?
Answer: To do so, follow the underneath instructions carefully:
- Scratch brush the joints and remove all the loose parts.
- Wash the bathroom promptly and clean the surface from any dirt, dust, and contamination.
- Let it dry completely.
- Then mix NSG-Z90 with water in a 1:1 ratio and apply the mixture on the joints with a narrow brush.
- In the next step, add NSG-Z90 to the stone and cement powder to make a grout-like mortar.
- Pour this mortar into the joints and then let it dry completely.
- Apply the NSG-Z90 liquid on the joints with a narrow brush.
- Repeat step 7 (applying NSG-Z90 on the joints with a narrow brush) 3 times. In this step make sure that the previous layer of NSG-Z90 has dried completely.
- Wipe off any excess material with a damp cotton cloth from the ceramic surface (remove all stains on the ceramic).
The same procedure is recommended for the walls of the bathroom also to prevent infiltration of the moisture into the structure.
This product is completely resistant to acidic detergents.
It is anti-moss, anti-algae, and anti-bacteria, and prevents the growth and accumulation of these organisms on the surface.
Even the housewives can point and seal with NSG-Z90.
By NSG-Z90 all the surfaces will be %100 sealed with no need to destroy and spend an extra cost. In this way, the bathrooms promptly sealed while the time and money are saved.
It is noteworthy that this product does not have an expiration date and the rest of the product can be stored for a long time.