- First, clean the surface of the joints from moss, algae and other contaminants
- Wash the surface then let it dry completely.
- Remove any loose and porous spot with a wire brush.
- Mix 1 unit of water with 1 unit of NSG-Z90, then apply the resulting mix on the joints with a brush.
- Provide NSG-Z90 pointing mortar by mixing 1 unit of NSG-Z90, 1.5 units of cement, 3 units of sifted stone powder, and then apply the mix on the cleaned joints. Fill the joints with little finger pressure.
- Mix 1 unit of NSG-Z90 with 1 unit of water, and apply the mix on the pointed spots with brush.
Note that all the above-described steps should be done when the previous layer is thoroughly dried.