Why Moisture Insulators of NSG Co.?
Bituminous waterproofing and tar papers have been conventional insulation products for many years, and most people use them for insulating roofs, toilets, pools, etc. Nowadays, new products are being introduced which are appropriate substitutes for bituminous waterproofing and tar papers and have attracted much attention.
Disadvantages of Bituminous Waterproofing and Tar Papers
- They increase the structure’s weight because they form a thick layer on the surface.
- They have environmental pollution effects.
- In case of leakage, their whole layer should be removed and/or repaired.
- They have a short service life and are not resistible to sunlight and temperature fluctuations. Therefore, layers of bituminous waterproofers and tar papers crack.
- Applying these products is hazardous due to their high flammability.
Bituminous Waterproofer forms a thick layer on the surface on which direct passes on this layer are problematic. In addition, it is not resistant to sunlight and UV rays. It also dries over time and becomes brittle and dry and loses its original properties. Therefore, it causes moistening and many other problems that are not easy to resolve.
New nanotechnological products with %100 sealing property do not form any layer on the surface. Instead, they make the surface sealed and resistant to sunlight and UV rays by intruding into the surface. They are also anti-moss, anti-algae, and anti-bacteria.
Advantages of the New Moisture Insulators
- These products do not make the surface dirty or damaged physically.
- They are easy to apply.
- They are combinable with a variety of water-based (acrylic) paints.
- They are Nonflammable.
- They have not an expiration date.
- They do not form any layer on the surface. Instead, they permeate the surface.
- They will be repaired at a lower cost in the case of leaking.
NSG-Z90 and NSG-P100 are %100 waterproof.
NSG-PADAB, NSG-B70, NSG-N50, NSG-MA700, NSG-SQ2000 etc are other products of NSG Co.
The nanotechnology-based products of NSG Co are easy to combine with a variety of acrylic paints. If required, the NSG operation team will visit the project and provide expert consultancies about it.