Introduction to NSG-Z90 A reliable product as sealant and resin (sealing material)
NSG-Z90 is a milky liquid with 100% sealing property that becomes entirely colorless after application on the surface. This material, which is made of acrylic resins based on nanotechnology can be easily mixed with any type of grout and create strong bonds with the structure while possessing excellent intrusion in all types of surfaces (even iron and wooden surfaces).
NSG-Z90 can withstand temperatures of -75 to + 350 ° C and is environmentally friendly. It is highly resistant to detergents, UV Ray, and CO2. While it is aromatic, it also acts as an anti-moss, anti-algae and anti-bacteria and does not allow these organisms to grow and accumulate on the surface. In addition, it can tolerate positive and negative pressures of water easily. In fact, it is known as a versatile material in the insulation industry.
- Applicable by brush and pistol
- No need for post-applied cement and plaster-mortar
- Reduced thickness of the insulation layer
- No restriction for application on all walls and heights
- No cleavage of sealing layers over time,
- No vulnerability and perforation derived from natural stresses of the structure
- Reduced costs of labor and materials
- Compoundability with a variety of acrylic paints (water-based paints)
- Applicable in drinking water tanks according to the Ministry of Health licensed laboratories
NSG-Z90 can be used on all permeable surfaces such as cement, concrete, plaster, brick, wood and it is applicable in the following instances:
- Applicable as cement grouts
It is often used as a topcoat final cover and sealant on the surfaces such as water pools, building facades, concrete tanks, lavatories, terraces, parking lots, etc. NSG-Z90 is applicable in thicknesses from 300 microns to 50 millimeters.
- Applicable purely as Resins
This material can be applied purely, without being combined with cement grout, to resinate all places and areas where their color and appearance should not be altered.
Buy this product